[tcb] Re: push rod tube

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:18:14 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't think about pulling the push rod out to inspect it.  Another great
idea.

Thanks Sammie

________________________________
From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] push rod tube
To: "TCB TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 9:41 AM

I noticed one of my push rod tubes has a bend in it.  It doesn't seem to be
leaking oil.  How big of a deal is this?  I'd like to keep it running for the
up coming shows and not have to do a total tear down.

 Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper