[tcb] Re: purchase from thesamba.

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 20:42:24 -0500

Never buy off the samba without actually seeing it in person! When I bought my
bus I picked out three buses located in the San Diego area and flew out there.
Two of the buses didn't look anything like the pictures. I was going to buy a
bug off of samba, it was located in Houston and the pics looked great. Once
again the pics were probably taken five years earlier and the bug was beat!