[tcb] Re: purchase from thesamba.

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 17:17:08 -0500

I used escrow.com for a domain name sale. It worked well. I covered the costs and felt much safer with the transaction.

On Aug 6, 2007, at 11:26 AM, ATX BUS wrote:

I have found something in thesamba classified that I am interested in purchasing. The seller want a USPS money order or cash. Is there any mechanism to ensure that he comes through in the shipping? I don't see seller ratings and such, like on ebay. I know there are never any guarantees in this kind of transaction but is there anything to give me peace of mind prior sending a money order.

Thanks for any input and yes this is a bus part for contents sake.

Jeff

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.