[tcb] Re: psycobilly show

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 12:24:45 -0800 (PST)

If it passes over a radiator or passes over a oil cooler, remember, only
submarines are truly watercooled. aka "The Vanagon Guy"

Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  As the appointed chairman of the water cooled show (which I declined) I would
like some ideas about water-cooled classes.I realize you don't give a shit but
there could be some sort of attendance from some of the water cooled owners.My
idea is to have a class for all new beetles and a class for all of the rest of
the water cooled cars.Maybe two places in each class picked by the general
entrants of the whole show.
    let me know what you think. I'm better at buying fireworks,but am willing
to help who ever is chairman.I think Denis show chair the watercooled part and
just make it a part of the prefered air cooled.Us watercooled guys Will try be
good, stay out of the way, and not pee ourselves.After all we are watercooled.
   Chuck
   The Scirocco guy
  ole blue