[tcb] Re: psychobluooie - houston version

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

There are other things that can be done in a fun jump after the kids go to bed.
 I am hoping to have the Ghia in its first coat of primer this weekend, I just
need to get off my ---
  and get some work done on it. Many problems here at work leave me very
frustrated by the time I get home. I need a new job!!!!!!!!!  Anyone hiring????

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Sawyer in a fun jump = priceless
  Paint the gia this weekend? nice

    laughing Eskimo

  From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] psychobluooie - houston version
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:05:52 -0700 (PDT)

Since it's Rivers birthday, the remaining TCBers in Houston should party at
Chris's house.