[tcb] Re: psychoblooie tshirt desings

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:24:23 -0500

I like the second design.
I like the cliff idea...
Also I like Duncan's idea about the fireworks in the background being red,white ,and blue. Come on lets' get to designing this sucker so we can put it on a shirt...

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jun 5, 2007, at 7:26 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

I like the first design, but loose the green and orange. just a outline of rasta man will work.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
here are the two designs denis and i have been discussing:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Denis-idea.gif

and this one but with possibly changing the font to a, what kind of font
denis?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/pauls-ides.gif

Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play now–it's FREE!
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink1