[tcb] Re: psychoblooie luau

  • From: singlecabboy <singlecabboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 20:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

There is a place called vista print online that prints
t shierts ect , at a reasonable price and you only
have to order one . They are good quality shirts and
the printting is outstanding .You upload any picture
you want .Seems like it could solve the problem of one
person funding everything at once.I wore one of the
shirts in Galveston with a pic Duncan took of the Zone
.Just a thought .The site is easy to upload on and
letting and stuff.You know if I can use it ,it's
easy.www.vistaprint.com  .Don't click on any of there
special things after you've ordered . The fine print
will get you .

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/?action=view&current=Picture-1-3.jpg