[tcb] Re: psychoblooie ROCKS!!!! (trip report)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:56:12 -0500

hey, it's not your fault that ups screwed up and we all know that. they were late getting to you and late getting to us all because of ups. you did your part very well i'm sure of it.

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: psychoblooie ROCKS!!!! (trip report)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 08:50:43 -0700 (PDT)

Next year you can print the !@#$% shirts yourself!

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: yea, well, i forgot to mention in my trip report about the rioting and
pilleging due to the lack of psychoblooie shirts.

Like puzzles? Play free games & earn great prizes. Play Clink now. http://club.live.com/clink.aspx?icid=clink_hotmailtextlink2