[tcb] Re: psychblooie and lessons learned

  • From: Beverly Williams <bevwill64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 17:31:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks so much Denis and Jan for such a great weekend.  You are such nice
people!

  Thanks to Steve and Sharon for the Mexican dinner Friday night, it was
absolutely wonderful.

  Thanks to Chuck and Sue for the spectacular fireworks display.  Whata blast!
Glad you got the bus.

  And to everyone else, thank you for making the weekend so memorable.

  Lessons learned:  Splitties, Bays, and Vanagons really do coexist.  Never
wash an iron skillet with soapy water.  And, never let Steve operate the
garbage disposal unsupervised, or be prepared to take the fall.

Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          We had a great time .made it home safe. good show great people.FUN
FUN FUN! The bus was approved,  Thanks !
   Steve should get the master chefs award.Great job Steve.
  ole blue