[tcb] progress on hershey

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:31:50 -0500

so last night i finally had time to work on the bus.

between being sick, a severe ear ache with an almost perferated ear drum, and my trip to destin florida it has been almost a month since i last touched the bus.

so last night the pops and me managed to finish welding a homemade patch panel on the driverside pillar, weld the innner support in por 15 the welds and get the outer lower nose skin spot welded. the front end looks 100% better already, and it isn't even half way done yet. the only part left on the front nose is to pull out the spare tire dent, those with a front mount spare know what i am talking about. then i will focus my energy on the driverside rear fender well.

i didn't even think i would get the inner panel on let alone the outerpanel spot welded.

by the time i am done with this bus i will be ready to do a splittie appropriately.

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web mail?award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507