[tcb] Re: pretty cool link

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:59:53 -0700 (PDT)

You didn't read the message close enough.  It says it has been almost 41 years
since I FIRST drove a VW down the pig trail.  I have done it many times since;
including several in the Baja.  I didn't have the baja 41 years ago.

From: ATX <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 6:11 PM

That's a fun drive.  We happened on it partially by accident, but it was far
more scenic than the interstate.  And that drive through the mountains on the
interstate is a damn good.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Jul 14, 2009, at 6:06 PM, "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

pigtRail. p i g t R a i l pigtrail. Awesome road, isn't it? They say that in
parts you can see the rear of you own car.

From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] pretty cool link
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 8:56 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd5WGLWNllA

My dad sent to me, he drives an '05 phaeton.
-jeff bednar