[tcb] Re: pj's with a VW bus at Target

  • From: Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: I Luv VWs <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>,texas coolition buses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:37:04 -0700 (PDT)

Cool I will have to go there tomorrow. I have spent all of my money at Costco
today.
Thanks, for telling me.
Katrina 71'bus
I Luv VWs <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Katrina- I found the cutest pj's at Target, it's a tshirt and shorts, the
top has a split bus with California Dreamin written under it- you gotta get
some. They also have a little boys t shirt on sale for $4 with a bus. Well
just wanted to tell you about them- doesn't take much to thrill me- my
daughter's coming home tomorrow and we're spending 4 days at the Kerrville
folk festival camping- you guys have fun camping too. See ya soon. Sharon