[tcb] Re: phew...all the emails

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:49:31 -0700 (PDT)

Heck, they even let me come back out of Arkansas last Saturday, though one of
the deputy sheriffs in or around Clinton did have to have a closer look at the
Baja.  Let me go with just a warning.  Think he said I had crossed a double
yellow line or something like that.
Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Welcome back, So, I see you are
allowed to leave Arkansas after all.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   well, i've been out of
pocket for the past five days, i just got caught up
on my emails.

the zone died but is being revived

brown bus gang mike broke down then got hit

mtn. view was hillbilly as always

chuck is getting a blue bus but has to strip on the 30' cliff during the
fireworks show inorder to "earn" it.

denis has had alot of work done.

and me...i just got back from destin florida where i stayed in a condo on
the beach. 12 hour drive one way in a toyota camry (mom's car) while i was
there i saw a 75 westie, a couple of beetles and a 71 westie sticking out
of a wall at fudpuckers. i had a blast, now i am back at work in the real
world drying my eyes after hearing about the zone. i am also fixing to get
ready to put the front inner panels in por 15 and rubberized undercoating
and primer and weld on the outer lower skin and fix the fuel leak and be
done with the bus for a while. the weather is beautiful and i haven't driven
the bus in months. it looks a bit neglected right now. :-(

Catch suspicious messages before you open them?with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507