[tcb] Re: phat chick parts

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 08:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

I might be interested. Let me look tonight at the condition of the parts that I
have now.

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    For all you phat chick
drivers out there:
  I am in possesion of a perfect 68/69 deck/engine lid for a phat chick.  No
dents, no rust, complete non rusty hinges and the spring prop rod attached and
complete license light lense and original red paint.  Will sell for a very
reasonable price.

  Also have one rear apron tin for the same and one in good condition rear
bumper with brackets.

  If interested p-mail me or phone my cell @ 936-569-3542.

  Will deliver these to the Ft. Worth show this Saturday if you want them.
Prices will be super reasonable to a TCB member who needs them for THEIR bus.
No flippers need apply.
  Sammie