[tcb] Re: paul likes cake

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:42:56 -0600

Sorry folks, no attachments to list mail.
Mark knows better, he must have forgotten.
I am not going to change this rule.
If you have pictures you want the group to see, put them on a web site and send the list a link.
If you do not have a place to put them on the web, let me know.
Send a e mail to me:
danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx
And I will figure out how to get them from you and put them on the TCB website.
The TCB website is here:

http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

There is a link to the website in Katrina and My signature below. (it is on most of our posts)

Sorry.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.

http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Feb 16, 2007, at 8:07 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

Happy Belated Birthday