[tcb] Re: panel driving

  • From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:10:03 +0000

Notell Motel?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 06:09:40
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: panel driving

How about Diana's Deli?

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: it's the same one we have all
talked about before in highfill, AR his price
recently went down. it's not the double door just the primer lowered one.
needs some metal work but i recently aquired a wire welder so that shouldn't
be a problem. i have a 1776 i could slap in it do a good brake job on it
shoot some paint and figure out some logo's for it.

i'm thinking B&P automotive or maybe diana's bakery "home of the hottest
buns in town"...i would use the name katrina but diana would get mad

>From: sammie smith
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: panel driving
>Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:22:23 -0800 (PST)
>
>Btian they are so blind you would kill yourself. Dangerous as heck. Don't
>ever take one on a street where there are other cars. Don't buy it. Now
>where is it, how much does the guy want, does he have a phone #, are there
>any pictures posted, is it a split????????
>Sammie
>Brian Denning wrote:
> how hard is it to drive a panel? i.e. blind spots. the one thing i
>dislike
>about my camper is the closet creates a bitch of a blind spot for backing
>out of parking spots. can i assume the panel will be the same way? what
>about regular freeway/intown driving how bad are the blind spots for lane
>changes.
>
>just wondering i have my eye on one right now.

>Check out all that glitters with the MSN Entertainment Guide to the Academy
>Awards® http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline2

Spaces