[tcb] Re: panel driving

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 07:51:19 -0800 (PST)

Glad to see everyone here has a good sense of humor.  I got a good laugh off of
thesamba.com when an arguement started over a broken westy bread cover.  Some
people take things to seriously.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=405390  see the official
whine thread.

Let Diana know that I volunteer my services for additional help needed on your
logo.

Jeff