[tcb] Re: paint code

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:07:48 -0500 (EST)

I'm thinking Lime Green Jello, maybe Lemon Yellow?  Those 70s VW colors stood
out.

Think of it this way, when you camp, you'll never have to worry about flying
insects.. ;-)

(Just kidding)

What's wrong with the paint you have now?  It would seem that a running bus
albeit with paint color you don't like is better than an nonrunning bus with a
nice paintjob.