[tcb] Re: our deepest sympathy to Matt & Janice

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:18:28 -0600

Sharon:
I used to see Jan fairly often when I went to Austin. Haven't in a while. Haven't seen Matt since Fredricksburg. Does anyone out there have an address for them so we can at least send a card.
Sammie

At 01:52 PM 11/9/2005, you wrote:

Matt & Janice Callahan, previously of Ft Worth now in McDade outside Austin,
lost their 17 yr old son Liam last Fri from suicide.I know we all offer them
our deepest sympathy during this extremely difficult time. Matt & Janice
attended the Texas Classic last year in their gray and white poptop westy
for all of you who met them there. www.dfw.com star telegram has an obituary
page to offer condolences, please look up Liam Callahan.

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net