[tcb] Re: ouch

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:09:54 -0800 (PST)

Paint over it!  Or sand it, or use a chemical paint
remover...Swollen ankle, 'eh?  Painful as hell, I
know!
I crushed three joints in my ankle (no, not WITH my
ankle) back in '71...still have pain issues...good
luck with it, bud!
Use ice packs followed by heat...20 minutes with the
ice, then 20 minutes with heat...that'll help with the
swellin' and the pain...

http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip?icid=T002MSN03A07001

http://new.mail.yahoo.com