[tcb] Re: one last wire CONTEST

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:36:27 -0600

Who is "Biggestdaddyo"?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Biggestdaddyo" <biggestdaddyo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 4:05 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: one last wire CONTEST

My money is on the fuel sending unit.....what's the
prize? ha ha

--- Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I am finishing the wiring, the last step before
filling the engine up with oil and firing it up.

But

I have one wire left. I am using a new wire harness
that we put i a few years ago that I bought from
Wolfgang International (my fave supplier) and I have
a call in to them, but let's see who out there can
tell me...

I have one brown wire left. I can't find any brown
wire on the diagrams from Vintagebus. So before
Steve calls me from Wolfgang with (I hope) the
answer...

WHERE DOES THE BROWN WIRE GO?

There will be a prize