[tcb] Re: one last wire CONTEST

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 15:49:25 -0600

Connects to a coffee or espresso pot (not cappuccino that's a brown/Black
wire) Got it ? :)

On 2/6/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree with Dan, Brown is usually a ground wire. Do you have a ground
wire attached to the generator?? Will the wire reach that far?? Hook
everything up except for that 1 wire and see if everything works, check to
see if any voltage is coming thru the brown wire. if not, don't worry about
it.

*Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>* wrote:

brown is usually ground.........