[tcb] Re: one last wire CONTEST

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:33:46 -0800 (PST)

It ran fine before, who needs it?  Right... ...?

Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          I am finishing the wiring, the last step
before filling the engine up with oil and firing it up.

  But

  I have one wire left. I am using a new wire harness that we put i a few years
ago that I bought from Wolfgang International (my fave supplier) and I have a
call in to them, but let's see who out there can tell me...

  I have one brown wire left. I can't find any brown wire on the diagrams from
Vintagebus. So before Steve calls me from Wolfgang with (I hope) the answer...

  WHERE DOES THE BROWN WIRE GO?

  There will be a prize