[tcb] Re: old timers

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:12:55 -0600

Yea, Denis, I was only 3 at the time. Had a booster seat and pedal extensions so I could drive that thing. All I gotta say is: Thank the Lord for all you young worker bees out there funneling money to social security to support my VW habit.
Sammie

At 10:04 AM 12/13/2005, you wrote:

something we can all agree on ya'll are all old

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:54:57 -0600

Hey, you ain't so much older than me, I was 4, you just apparently had a job or better credit than I did at the time. Were you a child actor, like Lil Rascals?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sammie Smith" <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx> To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:14 AM Subject: [tcb] Re: (no subject)

Ugh, Jack I don't know. But I bought my first new car, a 1956 Type I VW when, of course, they were new. Anyone older than that probably doesn't need to be on the road in a VW bus.
Sammie

At 11:06 PM 12/12/2005, you wrote:
In a message dated 12/12/05 4:05:50 P.M. Central Standard Time, slsmith@xxxxxxxxx writes:
To all bus guys and gals:

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!  And may your bus and other
VWs get everything they want for Xmas.

This message brought to you by the oldest bus driver among you; and that
includes Denis.
Sammie

Sammy:

Do you want to bet?