[tcb] Re: old bus review

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 14:42:01 -0700 (PDT)

Well said.

Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Not me...I only said I'm in favor on
NOT replacin' the
TCB...Like I said, I may join other groups for
whatever reasons, but none of the other groups
could/should replace the TCB...we've got a diverse,
wonderful bunch of busers...
I'd be interested in seein' that old bus report y'all
been talkin' about...
There's room for as many groups, clubs, gangs as
needed...the more, the merrier! Whatever it takes to
keep those old buses on the road where they belong!

--- Peter Albarian

wrote:
> > > Not true Sammie,
> > > I started a Bus club a few years back
> called
> > Bus Owners NorthEast (B.O.N.E.) when I lived north
> > of Philadelphia. We were open to any Bus from 1950
> > to fresh off the VW lot. BONE was the first (and
> > only that I know of) NEATO and LiMBO chapter
> > simultaniously. I know the President of LiMBO
> pretty
> > well, so if the phat chicks and wedges didn't want
> > to feel left out of the national scene, I can do
> > something there as well.
> > > It is after all about the Buses,
> > > Peter
> > >
> > > BlackBerry service provided by Nextel