[tcb] Re: old bus review

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 12:12:58 -0500

Yeah Peter, it's all good!
No need to be disappointed. I think it [NEATO] looks like a great organization, and I may join at some time the timing just ain't right right now.
Keep on Bussin'!!!

I like TCB and Texas just the way it is. My interest in NEATO as a split bus driver is gaining information. The OBR that Peter gave my at the Classic had some things I didn't know but I was sure glad I read it. Is NEATO the rival gang or something? just kidding As far as Austin being like 1960 I was born 13 yrs too late for that one. When I moved here I was hoping I would be the last one just like everyone before me. By the way some Kalifornian just bought 30 million worth of undeveloped lakefront property on Lake Austin.
From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 07:53:41
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ditto on dat!  Ummm, TCB GOOD!  I may join other
groups, but REPLACE the TCB????  Why?
--- Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I like it Andrew!
> I like the TCB and I'm sticking with it.
> No dues.
> Free email list.
> Just cool bus people...
>
> Katrina & Dan Martin
> 71'bus "Homer"
> http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/
> http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows
>
> > On Friday, May 04, 2007, at 05:39AM, "Andrew Barnes"
> <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >I think we need a TCB  DRUNKS chapter (Doing
> Raunchy Unregulated Nasty Kinky Stuff)  Ok, so
> that's what we do anyway, I just thought it needed
> to be said !  I sure ya'll can come up with
> something better!!!
> > Drew > > ----- Original Message -----

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com <http://mail.yahoo.com/>

Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43909/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail> and always stay connected <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43909/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail> to friends.