[tcb] Re: oil cooler seals and emails

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:30:04 -0500

it's enough of a leak to be concerned with, 60 mile drive (round trip) and the
back of the bus is coated in oil...that's unacceptable. i've done everything
according to the book too, that's why i don't understand why it does that.
something i left out of my original post is i have a dog house set up so i have
twice the seals and twice the areas for a leak because of that, but love my
cooling so don't want to sacrifice that.
oh well, i'll see what i can do tonight i guess.

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:48:52 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: oil cooler seals and emails
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't believe what I just heard.  We have finally learned Denis something.
He actually said "fix it right."