[tcb] Re: nother short trip report

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:32:16 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I did see a bunch of the Wolfsburg West people, even made out a trip out
to Corona Friday looking for a part.  But only know those people from talking
to them on the phone.  Also, did not see a WW booth at the Classic on Sunday
but they were at OCTO on Saturday.

Julie Maroney <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Sammie,

I was just being nosey because my Wolfsburg West friend was there
playing. I went to the party last year and it was very memorable.
I've got a mildly amusing story about a peculiar conversation that
took place between and eclectic group of people including one very
beautiful he/she person but I'll save that for another time.

Get home safe,

Julie