[tcb] Re: non bus question

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 12:02:17 -0800 (PST)

I have been told that these windows can be resealed.  You can  either have the
window removed repaired and reinstalled or you can  remove it yourself and take
it to a window shop.

 To my  knowledge they can be repaired and do not necessarily have to be
replaced.  Of course sometimes it might be more cost effective to  just replace.

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Thanx , good info. Looks
like Lois we'll be getting a
new window for Christmas.

http://www.rd.com/content/openContent.do?contentId=18217

> http://www.wakefieldglass.com/faqs.html#q1
>
> http://www.smashingwindows.com/faqs.htm
>
> Katrina & Dan Martin
> 71'bus "Homer"
> http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin
> http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows
>

> On Nov 24, 2007, at 11:54 AM, singlecabboy wrote:
>
> > I have double pane picture window that has become
> > cloudy on the insideof the two panes . Is there a
> way
> > to clear up the cloudiness or will I need to
> replace
> > the glass ?
> >
> > Paul Smith
> >
> > www.23window.com/thezone