[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:41:26 -0500

I would contact "Testbud" on the VOSA website. He is in South San Antonio and
does really good work.

I had a coworker that used to talk about that yard. It's too bad that you can't
"reclaim" vehicles in Texas anymore like you used to 20 years ago, as I think
he had a few Typer 34's from the stories I heard.