[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:44:35 -0600

As Denis has pointed out, Christmas is an invention of the Catholic Church in an attempt to stop the heathen practices of the Europeans which included a great deal of debauchery. The earliest colonists to come to America were radical religious zealous trying to escape the persecution of the Catholic Church and refused to celebrate Christmas. As a child I was brought up going to a church that emphasized Easter as the ultimate Christian holiday; fortunately they didn't persecute it's members for celebrating Christmas. I have always put up Christmas lights, had a Christmas tree, gave Christmas presents, while my kids were little convinced them there was a Santa Claus, watched "It's a Wonderful Life" "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" Dickens "A Christmas Carol" "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown". Where the hell am I going with this? I have no idea! Oh Yea, Merry Fn Christmas!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil McGlothin" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Aguirre, Adan" <AAguirre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 2:24 PM Subject: [tcb] Re: (no subject)

> Whatever happened the real cause & words MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! > > -----Original Message----- > From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On > Behalf Of KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx > Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 8:24 PM > To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > Subject: [tcb] Re: (no subject) > > > Happy Holidays !!! > > > Katrina & Dan Martin > 71'bus "Homer" > http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin > http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> > Date: Monday, December 12, 2005 5:43 pm > Subject: [tcb] Re: (no subject) > >> wow that's pretty old >> >> happy holidays you guys >> >> >> >From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx> >> >Reply-To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >> >Subject: [tcb] (no subject) >> >Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:49:31 -0600 >> > >> >To all bus guys and gals: >> > >> >HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! And may your bus >> and other >> >VWs get everything they want for Xmas. >> > >> >This message brought to you by the oldest bus driver among you; >> and that >> >includes Denis. >> >Sammie >> > >> > >> >>

>> On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life
Events for advice on

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

http://mail.yahoo.com