[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:20:51 EST

In a message dated 12/13/05 9:15:08 A.M. Central Standard Time,
slsmith@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Ugh,  Jack I don't know.  But I bought my first new car, a 1956 Type I VW
when, of course, they were new.   Anyone older than that  probably doesn't
need to be on the road in a VW  bus.
Sammie

At 11:06 PM 12/12/2005, you wrote:
>In a  message dated 12/12/05 4:05:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,
>slsmith@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>To all bus guys and  gals:
>
>HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!  And  may your bus and other
>VWs get everything they want for  Xmas.
>
>This message brought to you by the oldest bus driver  among you; and that
>includes  Denis.
>Sammie
>

>Sammy:
>
>Do you want  to bet?
>
>Jack Kirsch

Sammy:

I bought my first VW (used) a 1958 black sedan in 1959. so, you may be  right.

Jack