[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:23:18 -0800 (PST)

Absolutly, but he'll have to come up with the cash.I
would like to have a car like that ,but I don't think
that's what he would get his most fun out of.He would
like to have a cal look like car but not with a big
motor ,somethin that we could drive to the shows
together ,he even said he really wanted a bus , but
anything that he gets has to be ready to go ,not even
a semi project.How much was Tom asking for the
oval?Keep your eyes opem for us.You know a big red bow
on that black would be too kool.

=====
Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone