[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:53:02 -0500

it's for hershey...stock 1600, stock cam, stock rockers, dual port with stock
heads...currently i have a 34 pict carb with the appropriate vacuum advance
distributor. i am switching to a webber progressive two barrel with the two
barrel center with heat risers on it.

the question is for the webber...is that the answer for the webber will?