[tcb] (no subject)

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:39:51 -0500

This is primarily for Paul (and any other bus drivers that won a trophy at Eureka that I have forgotten about that may be on the list): The friendly guy in the brown suit brought a package for me this afternoon. Two beer steins direct or indirect from Germany with the camper image from Eureka. The trophies won at Eureka. Nice; however, same size and identical to each other. One was supposed to be for 2nd in class (behind Paul) and the other for Best of Show. Don't know if they were supposed to be identical or not. In the past they were different sizes for whether you won 1st, 2nd 3rd or whatever. Anyway, they did arrive in good shape and look good. Compliments to Denis since he's the only one on the list that is a member of the NWAVWA. Paul, if you didn't get yours today you should shortly. Curious as to the size. Mine are exactly 7" from the bottom to the top of the top. Was also curious about the packing. Had a Wisconsin newspaper in the bottom of the box with a date of August 12, 2006. Unless they had some old newspapers laying around that they used how did an August 12 newspaper get in there for something that supposedly only came from Germany a few days ago?