[tcb] (no subject)

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:01:20 -0500

Ok, I did some quick research on the Bambi trailer. Length evidently is either 16 or 17' depending on who you read. However, apparently this includes bumper to hitch. The body would appear to be about 12' maybe 13'. Haven't found a weight. Couldn't be too heavy. Made the last one apparently in 64. Found a few for sale, one in San Antonio Peter, and the asking prices for what appears to be rather nice ones seems to be in a $12,000-$16,000 range. But I will tell you they are really awesome in person and would look fantastic pulled behind a Type II, split or bay irrelevant.
Sammie