[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 21:15:46 -0500

that was a pretty bus...didn't realize it was a barndoor though.

From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 21:00:00 -0500

Dan & I saw a bardoor ambulance at the Mountain View Arkansas show..
I wonder if that was the one.

Katrina

On Sep 6, 2006, at 6:07 PM, Sammie Smith wrote:

Have friend who has a 53 Barndoor ambulance, totally original and fully equipped, even has the original tires, which he is going to put on the Samba in a few days for sale. Asking price $22,000. If anyone is interested I will forward his e-mail address. I have no idea what an early ambulance is worth but this is probably the nicest original unrestored ambulances of the split window variety around anywhere in the world, and it's a 53.
Sammie

Get real-time traffic reports with Windows Live Local Search http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=42.336065~-109.392273&style=r&lvl=4&scene=3712634&trfc=1