[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:37:11 -0500

You can't tow anything with that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Will Wood" <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:54 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: (no subject)

Screw it, I'm buying a Scion XB

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Aug 16, 2006 8:23 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dennis,
First off, ALL Busses are "beautiful, well crafted pieces of art" Some of us were fortunate enough to start collecting Busses when they were obscure and nobody we knew could understand what the heck we were thinking. I also seem to remember having the rattiest T2 at Fburg and taking home the mug for biggest project. I have both nicer and ratty and enjoy the ratty ones far more. I hope to introduce my '58 rat some time before the end of the year. Your Bus is great and I enjoy reading and seeing how much you enjoy tinkering with and driving him.
Yours in Buses,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:06:49
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That just pisses me off.

----- Original Message ----- From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:51:16
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I forgot to say AMAZING!
Do you have some before pictures?
I think I saw it before you got it, when it was lowered and dark gray
primer?

On Aug 16, 2006, at 2:48 PM, Dan Martin wrote:

Is that L345 light grey on the hudcaps?

On Aug 16, 2006, at 1:37 PM, Sammie Smith wrote:

Ok group;  here's your chance to see a shot of the "new" 60 double
door.  And yes Paul, that is Sealing Wax Red.
Sammie
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=296634