[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 18:15:32 -0500

I didn't and don't know anyone who did. However, I'll tell Beverly should she see them running around Austin again to run them down. She saw them parked at an Office Depot and I asked if she stopped and talked to them and she said no. Anyway, they are apparently still cruising around in the Austin area.
Sammie

At 03:00 PM 5/10/2006, you wrote:

Did anyone buy their DVD( the one they did of the classic) and actually get
it?, we have emailed them but no reply. I'd love to at least see it.