[tcb] (no subject)

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:14:28 -0600

I had a call from a man in Katy Saturday who is interested in VWs, along with his son. Specifically, he is looking for a KG for his son and is interested in contacting VW clubs in the Houston area to attend shows, etc.

His name and address:  Bart Carpentar, 1931 Silver Brook Lane in Katy 77494.

I informed him about some web sites, sent him a copy of our club newsletter and a flyer on our show. Anyone know of a good driver Ghia for sale or just interested in getting another Houstonian out for VW events might contact him.
Sammie