[tcb] Re: no bus content.

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 21:48:11 -0700 (PDT)

I  agree...I get all the jokes I need thru my regular
email accounts...
I do appreciate most of 'em, but would rather see
bus/vw related stuff here.  Love the humor on here as
long as its bus related.
No one should take offense to keepin' TCB true to its
roots...No egos, just buses
--- Peter & Caren Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com