[tcb] Re: no bus content.

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:50:58 -0500

To whom it may concern:
   I Dan Martin, the guy who found a free list server for us to use to
keep in touch with other "bus people" sent a PRIVATE e mail to Jack to
ask that he not send jokes and the like to the list. He chose to make
my request public by forwarding his reply to the list. I feel sure that
several people on this list found his joke funny. I also feel that if
we all send every e mail we get and think is humorous to the list it
will get out of hand quick and some will soon be offended. If any of
you feel this is to harsh a rule feel to unsubscribe or let me know and
I will do it. If you have any further questions or comments about how I
run the list please send them to me directly at :

danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx

And spare the other people on the list.