[tcb] Re: new find

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 04:45:19 -0500

My father is from Grand Saline!
I have never heard of ANYONE else being from there...
WOW!

sammie smith wrote:
Paul: They live in Grand Saline TX. Will be at Ennis and at the Salado buggy blast.

*/singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    That couldn't have gone to two nicer people... Their
    freinds in Ok, Elain and Steve Nelson just got a split
    double cab... that is too kool .. Jimmy and Donna
    trying to keep up with the Nelson's .. Do the Davis's
    live in Cilina? I'm gonna callem up and givem heck
    ... ha ha ha ha, this is kool ... you can't have too
    many trucks at the shows and camp outs.
    --- sammie smith wrote:

    > Well OK! Paul's gonna have some competition. The
    > "new" single cab has been picked up (pun pun). 65,
    > great gates, not much rust anywhere, everything
    > there but an engine and a rear bumper. Really great
    > looking truck, painted original color on the outside
    > but not a good repaint job. Just a really good
    > resto project. All original paint on the inside.
    > Now the sad part; I never got home with it. Made it
    > about half way and Jimmie and Donna Davis (buggy
    > people with the pink panther buggy) have been
    > wanting a single cab really bad and they pledged to
    > give it a good home and restore it and give Paul
    > some competition for single cab honors. So I got
    > back home with an empty trailer.
    >
    > Told him I would help him find a rear bumper. Any
    > of you split guys got a spare pointy rear bumper or
    > know where to get one for a reasonable price?
    >
    > Lonnie Bergman wrote:
    > v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:*
    > {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:*
    > {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape
    > {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
    > st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
    > ALRIGHT, Sammie’s finally coming to the shadow side
    > ( not quite the dark side) and getting a bay!!!!

    Paul Smith
    www.23window.com/thezone

    T.C.B.
    H.B.B.