[tcb] neil...

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:42:17 -0600

so this dude calls me, i thought he said hey this is dono. i was like hey. so we talked for a bit. then i got to thinking. it sounds kinda like neil not dono. so i said who is this. and he said i am wondering the same thing...who is this? anyway long story short. he had a good christmas he is getting ready for the weather and he wants to know if we have any firewood they might could buy. it was hillarious because i was like i talked to you since christmas man. and he was like when and i was like when i had the problems with the camper and he was like huh? that is when i asked about it. because he was like a camper you got a camper. and i was like damn neil share some of that with me. (i didn't really say that but thought it)

any way funny friday story .