[tcb] Re: need gates

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 11:44:31 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

I have posted an open ended request (WTB) for a rear bay gate for over 3 months
on the samba and have had only one reply and he wouldn't send me any photos.

Let's take a look at yours before you spend $2K for something that doesn't fit
right anyway.

I have also seen some pretty nice trucks with wooden slats instead of proper
gates.  All you need are the hingles from the metal gates if they are beyond
saving.

I welded and bondo my back gate enough to look presentable until I can find
something better.