[tcb] Re: nac show in march

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:48:26 -0500

It was called Shirley Creek. The price is a moving target. I got charged well
over what Dan and/or Katrina had arranged with the place.

Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:26:39 -0600
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There's a campground by the lake about 20 miles south of NAC.? Nice place.? I
camped there two years ago inadvertently.
I say inadvertently because I was following Robb all through the area and
didn't know where I was.? By the time we got there it
was a PITA to go back to town and get a room.? They did have a great restaurant
there but the toilets were backed up... LOL?
Dan, Kat, Paul et al were there, they can get you directions.? Me?? It'd be
like Cheech and Chong "Go 97 miles past the tasty freeze."