[tcb] Re: nac show in march

  • From: Terry <beetlewarrior@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:46:02 -0800 (PST)

I can do that, just let me know. It's only 141 miles for me. But would rather
hang out with you guys for a few hours before heading in.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    is it really only 35 miles away???? i for some reason
thought it was 100...Terry, send me a pm here or on the forum.

---------------------------------
  Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 06:28:02 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: nac show in march
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Here is the web site for Mission Tejas State Park.  It is located on Hwy 21
west of Alto about 35 miles from the show site in Nacogdoches.
  http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/mission_tejas/

TheresaBuckner@xxxxxxx wrote:
     Hello        I am not sure about everyone , but there are several of us
from Ft. Worth / Dallas area will be staying with the Ninga Rangers .  Mission
Tejas  Weches Tx .   So. East of Palestine ,  West of Alto ( hwy 69 ) about 10
miles .   Terry         There is also the National Forest   just south of the
state park .  No services ,but free

  The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music
takes you there.

Terry
beetlewarrior@xxxxxxxxx