[tcb] Re: nac show in march

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:26:39 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

There's a campground by the lake about 20 miles south of NAC.  Nice place.  I camped there two years ago inadvertently.

I say inadvertently because I was following Robb all through the area and didn't know where I was.  By the time we got there it

was a PITA to go back to town and get a room.  They did have a great restaurant there but the toilets were backed up... LOL

Dan, Kat, Paul et al were there, they can get you directions.  Me?  It'd be like Cheech and Chong "Go 97 miles past the tasty freeze."