[tcb] my poor little camper

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:31:30 -0600

You should see it, it's face is all punched in and the front bumper is
making the sadest frown I've ever seen or maybe that was me. Steve rear
ended a guy this morning and it's going to be awhile before its back on the
road. Steve's ok though and considering he didn't have a seatbelt on I'd say
we're pretty lucky. We needed to fix some bubbling paint places anyways so
now we will, we have insurance with Hagerty's- anyone ever dealt with them
on a claim? We would also appreciate any leads to a front clip and bumper
for a 67 bus.