[tcb] Re: my impending trip

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:49:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Peter:  Good luck.  Had been thinking about you lately regarding the trip.
Hope you have lots of fun and no bad luck.  Guy in Longview couple of months
ago bought a 64/65 convertible in Seatle and flew out and drove it all the way
back to Longview in 3 days with no problems.  That's lots further than you are
going to drive.

Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi TCBers,
I'm about to board a plane to Chicago en route to pick up a convertible beetle
for Caren. Any positive VW Karma that any of you are willing to pass my way
will be appreciated. If all goes as planned, I'll be heading south on Friday
morning and arriving home some time later in the day on Saturday with 1207
miles under my belt with her birthday present.
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel